I’ve gone through Ace’s blog and have added 9 songs to the 80 Proof Playlist, bringing it to 80 songs in length. As you read this, I’m working on the youtube playlist to bring it up to date.
- “..and I place a nameless stone.” (A Pale Horse Named Death – Shallow Grave)
- “Times have changed and times are strange…” (Ozzy Osbourne – Mama, I’m Coming Home)
- “I just wanna lay here and let myself die…” (A Pale Horse Named Death – DMSLT)
- “…zero to 60, can it outrun her memory?” (Montgomery Gentry – Speed)
- “…still got that feelin’ but I’m too old to die young now.” (Brother Dege – Too Old to Die Young)
- “How low low low can we keep digging this hole until we come out on the otherside?” (Red Sun Rising – The Otherside)
- “To feel the pain that spurs you on” (Alice in Chains – Your Decision)
- “…trying to be me, oh, it ain’t easy…” (Bad Company – Simple Man)
- “Sent a letter on a long summer day.” (Journey – Wheel in the Sky)
These songs are a bit dark. The last 5 from no.4 to no.9 will no doubt find their way into your ears more than appropriate, when you endure a break up.
All my best to you and yours.